Edge of Arlington offers free shipping in the United States when you choose flat rate shipping
If you're looking for the ultimate in tooling, you've found it. Our diamond router bits will cut a wide variety of tough, abrasive materials. The cutting edge lasts up to 100 times longer than carbide; in the long-run, PCD is the most economical choice. Diamond tipped compression with carbide plunge point router bits for grooving, jointing & rabbeting in composites, MDF, laminate, plastic, wood, veneers, and more. Up/Down-shear for double-sided material.
Diamond is the hardest naturally-occurring material on the earth. Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) tooling is manufactured in a high-temperature and high-pressure laboratory that fuses diamond particles onto a carbide substrate, which allows the diamond to be brazed onto a tool body.
Diamond-tipped for cutting composite panels and fiberglass. Tool life is expected up to 100 times when compared with the carbide-tip tooling. Also has a solid carbide tool body.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Fiberglass Reinforced Composites
- Lightweight Composites
- Custom Composite Materials
- Fiber-Reinforced Urethane
- Fiber-Reinforced Structural Foam Floors
- Aluminum Composites
- Composite Panel
- Plywood Veneer
Benefits of Diamond Technology
- Improved cycle times by enabling high material removal rates
- Faster speeds and feeds compared to conventional cutting tools
- Improved workpiece quality with tight dimensional control
- Optimized machine tool efficiency by increasing production capacity
- Consistently good component surface finish
- Can be reground up to 5 to 7 times
- Wear rate is much less than the carbide-tipped tools