Edge of Arlington offers free shipping when you choose flat rate shipping
If you're looking for the ultimate in tooling, you've found it. Our diamond router bits will cut a wide variety of tough, abrasive materials. The cutting edge lasts up to 100 times longer than carbide; in the long-run, PCD is the most economical choice. Diamond tipped compression with carbide plunge point router bits for grooving, jointing & rabbeting in composites, MDF, laminate, plastic, wood, veneers, and more. Up/Down-shear for double-sided material.
Diamond is the hardest naturally-occurring material on the earth. Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) tooling is manufactured in a high-temperature and high-pressure laboratory that fuses diamond particles onto a carbide substrate, which allows the diamond to be brazed onto a tool body.
Diamond-tipped for cutting composite panels and fiberglass. Tool life is expected up to 100 times when compared with the carbide-tip tooling. Also has a solid carbide tool body.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Fiberglass Reinforced Composites
- Lightweight composites
- Custom composite materials
- Fiber-reinforced urethane
- Fiber-reinforced structural foam floors
- Particle Board
Benefits of Diamond Technology
- Improved cycle times by enabling high material removal rates
- Faster speeds and feeds compared to conventional cutting tools
- Improved workpiece quality with tight dimensional control
- Optimized machine tool efficiency by increasing production capacity
- Consistently good component surface finish
- Can be reground up to 5 to 7 times
- Wear rate is much less than the carbide-tipped tools
|Add To Cart/Request Quote|
|DRB-420||Dimension D N/A 1/4 in||Length - "B" N/A 3/4 in||Dimension d N/A 1/4 in||Overall Length N/A 3 in||No. of Flute N/A 2||Manufacturer N/A Amana Tool Industrial||$233.62||
Add To Cart
|DRB-424||Dimension D N/A 1/2 in||Length - "B" N/A 3/4 in||Dimension d N/A 1/2 in||Overall Length N/A 4 in||No. of Flute N/A 2||Manufacturer N/A Amana Tool Industrial||$336.82||
Add To Cart